Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1) Login to your account.
2) Choose "Send a Parcel" from the side menu.
3) Select your desired service type (pickup or dropoff).
4) Enter the sender and recipient particulars. Save your frequently used addresses in the Address Book for easy access in the future.
5) Enter your parcel details and click "Add New".
6) Once you're done, click "Place Booking" to proceed to your Booking Cart or the Checkout page.
(a) Phone line: +6012 429 8650
(b) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our working hours are Monday-Friday, 8.00am-6pm. Saturday, 8am-12:30pm
For example, if you are sending a bulky shipment:
We will charge you according to whichever weight is higher.
1. Odd-sized packages (such as rounded or triangular packages) and the parcel exceeds 150cm in any single dimension.
2. Compulsory chargeable items such as hamper, perishable food, frozen food, live animal, etc.
3. Volumetric weight formula: ( Length(cm) x Width(cm) x Height(cm) ) / 5000 kg.
4. Chargeable weight will be based on actual physical weight or voulmetric weight, whichever is greater.
Our Special Handling Service Features are as below:
1. Preferential handling for your parcel.
2. Additional care for your parcel such as a dedicated area for special handling parcels during pickup, drop-off, on the linehaul, at the transit hub, and last mile delivery processes.
3. Your parcel will be marked with a "Special Handling" sticker so that our dispatch team prioritizes the parcel during delivery.
Our Special Handling sticker:
1. If the outside packaging is intact, any claim for damage to the consignment will be invalidated as the internal packaging fillers would not have been sufficient to protect the product inside.
2. XendNow shall not be liable for any direct or indirect costs and/or damages or loss of the items if the appearance/ surface of the package or label is not damaged.
3. XendNow was able to Deliver on Next Day & provide Clean POD.
4. XendNow shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for the death of life animals if XendNow was able to Deliver on Next Day & provide Clean POD.
5. XendNow does not provide temperature or humidity control, it will be dependent on the surrounding conditions inside and outside the truck, at the hub or in transit. Such commodities susceptible to change of temperature will be accepted for transportation solely at the sender's risk for any damage arising from the transportation.
Money Back Guarantee
a) Shipment status such as receiver not at home
b) Incorrect delivery address
c) Failed to contact receiver
d) Refusal of a person to accept the delivery
e) The package is returned to the sender
f) Signature or POD was provided for the package
If you have confirmed that the parcel status is not under the ones mentioned above, please send an email to our customer service (email@example.com).
|Next Working day||Day 1||Day 2 and above|
|Not Applicable||Waive Shipping Charges||Waive & Refund the Shipping Charges|
1. Please bank in your amount to Xend Sdn Bhd, bank details are as below:
Bank: United Oversea Bank
Bank Account: 145 302 205 1
2. Please proceed to our website - TopUp XendCredit Package and select Internet Fund Transfer.
3. State your topup amount.
4. Key in your reference number and state the transaction date and time.
5. Lastly, upload your bank-in slip.
We will top up your credit into your account once the payment has been verified by our finance department. Please note that we require 1 working day for the verification process. We advise that you keep the payment slip for future reference.
Additionally, please call customer service and request a more convenient delivery time or choose to pick up your shipment from our station.
For a better understanding of claim procedure and processing, please click here to refer to XENDNOW SERVICE T&C (Clause 15: Notification and claim for Loss and Damage Shipment). You may also refer to Clause 11: No liability and/or limited liability.